Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Junk

I slept in till about 2pm.
Got up ate some food that Chris had made the night before for dinner.
Well it ended up being my breakfast.
I ended up watching some Grey's Anatomy for shits and giggles.
Andrea came over to do some laundry.
Some more people came over Andriana came over.
She's pretty cool.
I meet her a couple weeks back at Nicole and Neil's Birthday party.
She was telling me all about her boyfriend.
I got to meet him. He seems really nice.
When everyone left I went back to watching grey's anatomy.
Christopher came home.
We ate quesdilla's mmmmmm yummy.
Then we went on down to drop of some stuff to his cousin's house.
It was a cute house.
I miss her doggie lance.
We all used to cuddle.
I guess now a day's house sitting for melbe.
I get to cuddle with her puppy gus.
He is a cute guy.
I miss my doggies ginger and mable.
Anyways after we dropped things off.
We drove on down to the beach.
Walked down a flight of stairs and sat on the beach and watched the waves.
Also made out a little.
My kind of fun.
Now we are back home watching some movie.

Talk to you later.

Love,
~Crislyn

No comments: