Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October Bullshit

So I don't know what to say.
I've been looking for jobs.
Can't seem to find one.
I'm working right now with Nicole part time.
I mean the work is really easy but I feel like I should be doing more....
I was so happy in June and July.
Now I'm not sure.
Maybe I'm depressed again or some junk.
I'm trying.
I think that is what gets me most.
When I try really hard and life just tosses obicles in my path.
No mater how much better I thin I am, I find that I haven't changed.
My life is ordinary and that makes me sad.
I've seem to lost my motivation to make my life better.
I dont know what I'm doing.
I do not really want to work a full time job.
But I do need the cash.
I was thinking about going back to school.
But what would I study?
Its such a shame.
I feel useless.
Anyways I"m gonna go.
Talk to you later.

No comments: