Saturday, December 27, 2008

New Year, New Friends?? Blah Blah Blah...

Lately I've been feeling like it is time for a change.
I feel like I don't have really good friends.
I know that when your in a realtionship its kinda hard to maintain the balance between your life and the connections with your friends as well, but I feel like I am willing to try.
I hate that when I call my friends, they don't answer. But what is even worse is that they do not return my calls. I text and I get no response. What is going on with people today.??. I find it really disapointing.
Where did my friends go?
I just realized that I don't have really good friends.
I mean I just don't understand.
Maybe I've been a bad friend throught out the years that my friends don't really care about me anymore?
Strange.
Well I'm done dewelling on the past.
It is time for me to move forward with my life.
I will find really great friends.
And my connections with them will grow into wonderful friendships.

Anyways Goodnight.

No comments: