Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Farie Bellz



Just existing in a daydream
I was letting time and days pass by
Didn't know what I was missing
Till you came into my life
When I saw you
I was glowing deep inside
When I kissed you
I felt you light my life!

Now I'm flying
I'm on the wings of love
And I know this burning heart
Of fire, knows only you my love.

Holding hands, we walk together
Nothings gonna make us part
You know our love will last forever
It's the song sung in our hearts
Making love, is oh! So sweet!
Lost in each others eyes
As our bodies feel the heat
And passion start to rise.

Because I'm flying
I'm on the wings of love
And I know this burning heart
Of fire, knows only you my love.

In love's dream, I'm so alive
Of time and days, how they fly by
Now, we really know how love feels
I can't help it, I'm smiling all the time
When you're with me
To feel your warmth, here by my side
When you touch me
You bring me joy, I just can't hide.

So now, we're flying
We're on the wings of love
And I know our burning hearts
Are truly blessed from up above.

No comments: