Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Miracle

Yes, I went on a "Mental Vacation" because I have a broken heart.
But after a few days spent in a safe environment it is starting to heal.
And I've surrendered to the higher power within myself and found that all the love I will ever need I already have within me.
As strange as it may sound I found what I was looking for, I found my faith again.
Or rather after all my praying GOD found me.


I prayed and prayed and prayed for a "Miracle" and last night I got one and for that I'm grateful.
I feel blessed and now have a second chance to put all my fears and follow my path.
I recognize that now, and I have dedicated the rest of my life to doing just that.
Thank you for all your love and support, it has been the greatest gift anyone one woman could receive.
I'm grateful for such wonderful friends and such wonderful friends.

From my heart to yours I send you love, I know that every beat of my heart I wish it to beat with love.
I pray this finds you where ever you are and just for one moment makes you understand that if you believe enough and if you release and surrender to that love, it will find you.
That love with come and pick you up and dust you off and show you that there is a better way to love, to be, to live.





I love you all. <3

Peace and Blessings,
Christine

No comments: