Sunday, July 15, 2012

Beloning to Stay




I lay myself down to sleep in the comfort of my bed.

The smell of you lingers in the air around me.

Embracing me,

Capturing me,

Loving me.

I sleep in your shirt,

I dream of your legs wrapped around my legs.

My arms wrapped around you arms.

The little kisses you give me on the back of my neck.

Tender ways you run your fingers thru my hair.

Listening to your heart beat laying with my ear against your chest

Holding my hand....

Drifting...

Floating...

Wanting...

Needing...

Indulging..

Missing....

Anticipating....

Longing....

I am waiting patiently for the feeling of belonging to stay...

Will strike me like a lightning rod?

Or will it fade and go away?

Strength be with me now,

Curage do not fail me now.

I'm ready,

I'm willing,

I'm open,

I embrace this moment.

I will not be afraid.

I will not waver or stray.

Till the next time I hear your voice.

Till I touch your face.

Till I see you smile.

Till I hug you.

I'm content for now..

The memory of you is enough for me.

And it is all I need to be peaceful tonight.

To be happy.

To be calm.

To be free.

Goodnight.




No comments: