Saturday, April 30, 2016

Letting go

I am worry free. I release all fears of not being perfect. I am good enough. I am perfect in my own way. I let go of all expectations. I am free to live the life I've dreamed. I left go of the need to control others. I allow others to make their own way. Possessions do not feed my spirit. I am liberated from the desire to hoard things. I give things away freely. I say goodbye to things in my life that are blocking my spiritual growth. I let go of past relationships with love and clear my spirit of the chains to the past to make way for new love to enter my life. I hold on to the positive memories from past relationships and let go of the dark memories with love. I relase. I let it go. 
I coast along with my hands of the controls. I breathe freely without constraints. My energy flows without care alongside the wayward winds. The past is gone and done. The future is uncertain and full of possibilities. Today is now and I face it head on with a full heart and optomistic mind. I let got of all my regrets. I am grateful for the lessons my past missteps taught me. I release my chaotic worrysome thoughts. My mind is clear of distractions. I am focused. 
I am happy. I am at peace. 

No comments: