Saturday, January 11, 2020

Chrysalis

Wow.
Not a single post in 2019. So interesting.
I used to write alot about my feelings.
I used to post photos.
I guess being a Mom just was so busy for me I forgot all about myself.
It happens.
Well here we are 2020....!!!
How did that happen so fast?
I was reviewing old youtube videos and blogs looking back on my life.
They say to Never look back.
BUT looking back now, I have so much to be greatful for.
I've lived a rollercoaster life and I enjoyed it.
Even the painful heartbreak days.
Nothing ever really broke me.
I survived it all -- mostly intact.
Sometimes sacrafisinc my sanity.. But hey life is more interesting when you go crazy every once in a while.

Love Love Big Love however you want - I guess that is what I seem to enjoy most about life.
My life is not anywhere near perfect..
But thats ok. I've found ALOT of JOY in the imperfections.
We are not broken.
I am a living, breathing work of the infinate source flowing thru me.
Any point I can change, begin again, Evolve.
The word that comes to mind is Chrysalis.
I have just been waiting.
Transforming.
Shifting.
Growing.
Waiting for my tine to break out of the coccon.
And when I do crack that cover.
I'll open my wings and fly.

<3 p="">
Love
Christine Sandhovel

No comments: