Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Odz & Endz

The sun has settled the moon rises
We meet again 
I see the smile starting to inch it’s way onto your face
Aiming that Magic Eight ball
Strategy 
Gentle I remind you

Walking side by side passed  
Odz and endz 
You tell me tales of star crossed streets and deli meats 
Trucker stories of flying falcons

On Rooftops I see before me the twinkling of city lights, flashes of red and blue.
I pause and breath in the moment your lips linger before mine.
These are the first kisses 
Hot and desirous 
Flushing faces 
Tinged with curiosity
Leaving me yearning for more. 
That moment is perfect.

Now I dream of blue hands holding my feet rubbing them in strong gentle pushes arousing desire 
Stirring up passion that long has Laid dormant 
In my brave heart...


No comments: