Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Domestic Violence - Moving Forward

 PTSD.

Domestic Violence

Alcohol Abuse

Mentally Unstable

Drug Abuse

Narcissism


I can't even begin to describe the last 5 years of my life.

Well at least I can say that I put in effort the last 5 years.

I start counseling again.

To regain some of myself.

I've been in unhealthy for so long I just can't anymore.

I release this need to be important to you.

You've held my life back, I've held my life back because I was hoping that you would change and want to try for the sake of our daughter.

Never again will I make this mistake of thinking that things would be different.

Its part of a DV the person has the ability to keep pulling you back into their shit.

No more.

Its been a month since court. 

Your family can visit and bond with Annabelle now without me around.

They might believe that you are a different person, they might believe that I am the terrible person that you make me to be in your own head but the way I see it your entire family isn't worth this waste of energy.

This pain I've caused myself by trying to fix or improve or whatever to keep you happy.

There is no keeping you happy.

I've been disappointed, abused, lied to, manipulated, deceived.

No more. I hope you get help for all of your problems.

I will practice empathy and just say you are unwell and need professional help.




This is my turning point.

I am moving forward with my life.

I am moving on without you.



Goodbye.

 

 

No comments: