Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Better Way

Giving up on wanting you it's
Only brining me pain.
Giving up on loving you it only makes me ashamed.
I know what freedom feels like, you won't stand in my way.
These chains will no longer bind me to a man unworthy.

We have got to stop this agony and believe in a better way.

Giving up on thinking that you might come around.
Giving up on missing what we were trying to build.
I know these days may get lonely, but I'm unafraid.
I never fail to remind you, I'm worth so much more.

We have got to stop this agony and believe in a better way.

Giving up on wondering why you fell outta love.
Giving up on feeling like I wasn't enough.
I know what happiness feels like and it's tearing me up.
When I see how we hurt each other, I start loosing my mind.

Things will never be the same and it's alright. I has faith we will find a better way.

©Crislyn Sand 9.18.12




No comments: