Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Warmth in Your Heart


All day, All night, All afternoon, Every second of every moment I am present. I am grateful. I am proud of who I am. I love my life right now, I love my friends and my family. I may fall flat on my face sometimes, but that's just a part of life. I always pick myself up, dust myself off and move on. Every heartbeat my heart beats, it beats with love and I am not afraid to share my love with all those who cross my path.
If you are sad, angry, upset, depressed, lonely, confused, or any other bad feeling you may have. Just know that right now in this moment.. I am praying for you. I am loving you, holding you, comforting you, and sending you healing, positive energy and intentions. I allow in this moment for God-Source to make me an instrument of divine guidance and healing. I promise to never stray from the path that has been placed before me. I hope this message finds you well and puts a smile on your face and a warmth in your heart.
And so it is. Sending light your way. Goodnight <3 crislyn="crislyn" nbsp="nbsp" p="p" sand="sand">

No comments: