Wednesday, July 6, 2011

3 Years Together!

Every year you've graced my life
Has been full of happiness;
Every year that I'm with you
Has been better than before;
It's hard for me to even think
How I could love you more.
I love your caring face, your voice,
Your tender, sweet caress.
Every year when this day comes,
I'm filled with love and pleasure;
Happy Anniversary,
My lover, My friend, My joy, my delight, my treasure.
My honey bear, my dragon fly.

Thank you for loving me and being patient with me as
I grow in to the strong loving wonderful woman that I am.
I'm grateful for you in my life.
I'm so happy you have chosen to spend your life with me.
To be my partner and the one I turn to in times of need.
Looking forwarding to spending many more years with you
Christopher.

Sweet Dreams!

Xoxo
Forever yours.
<3

No comments: