Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 1st & July 2nd

Me and Valara walking to the Bar.
7.1.11 Friday Night:  Started with me heading down to the West Side to Spend the night at Nitai's house since I had to pick up Christopher from the airport on Saturday. I'm greatful that Nitai is such an awesome and kind friend to let me be a couch crasher for a night. I'm glad she's so understanding and open. Nitai came home around 11:30 or so we talked for a bit then she went to bed because she was tired and had a long night.
Valara called me up shortly after that and asked me what I was doing. Since I was already in my PJ's and watching TV and bored I kinda wanted to stay in.. But since it's been a while since I've seen Valara I thought it would be nice to go out and have some fun since I never do that!!! So Valara was game and came over to the West Side and we went down to the local bar Big Foot West to get some drinks and chill. So we went to the bar and I became Valara's beer holder since we got there at like 1:15am and only had a little time to drink. Afterwards we went back to Nitai's house and talked. While we were gabbing we decided we needed to go grab some grub... But since everything was closed since it was 2:15am we settled for some Trader Joes frozen Dumpling things and ate them, shortly after that Valara went home since she had a long drive back to the Valley. Shortly after that Tom came home and showed me what he was working on the Turnarounders web series and I ended up going to sleep at about 4:30am since we were talking so long! Wow late night. Thanks guys!



 Me and some totem pole at the bar.


Valara Playing with her Reflection while beer in hand.
7.2.11 I went down to the airport and picked up Christopher at about 1:00pm we where hungry so we went over the Cafe Brazil on Venice and ate some lunch. We checked in to our hotel and hungout for a while then went down to Venice Beach to check out the scene. We parked and walked over to the beach. Since it was hot and sunny Christopher bought some shades for like $6 and they looked nicer than all the other sunglasses I've ever seen him wear! We went over to the beach and watched some skaters do there thing. It's been a while since we've been to the ocean so we sat down in the Sand and people watched. It was funny to see a no swimming sign at the ocean... Afterwards we walked back to the strand and went to some shops. We had pizza it was yummy. And I fed some birds my leftovers. Then we went back to the hotel and decided we would like to go see a movie so we went and watched Thor which was pretty entertaining.
Chris Eating Lunch at Cafe Brazil.
Me and Christopher Enjoying the Sun
Our Shadows
Our Feet
No Swimming in the Ocean!!!??

No comments: