Thursday, March 10, 2016

Baby email

 I decided I would email photos of the ultrasound to Landan to share with him our baby that we made together (accidently). Below is the email I wrote. It will be the last form of communication I have with him since he's opted out of my life and the child's.

---- 
I saw the baby today.  Healthy baby 134 heart beat. Hormone levels at 66,000. 
So happy, excited and relieved everything is going well.  The moment I saw the little heart beat I was overwhelmed with so much joy. I feel truly blessed to be able to be the home for this little child.

I will respect your desire to not be apart of the child's life if that's what you truly want. I have talked things over with my entire family and I have decided that I will keep the child and raise it myself with the support of my entire family. 

I pray for your continual happiness and mine. I only want the best for myself and the baby, I wish you nothing but peace, light, and love. 

I believe in all the kind and loving moments we had together. I will continue to take care of my health and wellbeing. I hope you do the same. 

I meant everything I ever said to you while we were together. I do love the person I believed you to be. I know things take time and I have been given the opportunity to grow and evolve into a better version of myself and I am in this moment happy and content with my decision.

When the day and time comes for you to make your own choices as a man and biological father of this child. 

I will welcome the communication process but remember that only healthy behavior and communication is all that I am willing to accept in my life. 

I will continue to keep you in my prayers. 
I will not contact you again via email, phone, text or social media. But if you want to talk I would be willing to hear what you have to say. Because in all honesty this child is also a part of you too.   


In loving trust.

No comments: