Thursday, March 10, 2016

Last photo together

Few days after I found out I was pregnant Landan and I went to the emergency room because I was spotting and worried that something might be going wrong. I was really concerned because my doctor had called me that day and told me my hormone levels were only at 40 and that usually means it's still super early in the pregnancy or I am having a miscarriage. So Landan and I went to the emergency room 2/11/16 5:30 - 11:30 and sat there waited had an ultra sound where they couldn't see anything and lab tests that ended up showing I was RH negative so I had to have a injection to help my body so it doesn't form antibodies against the baby and try to attack it.... While all this was going on I decided to ask Landan if we could take a photo together to remember this horrible scary moment and experience we were going thru. Little did I know that this was gonna be the last photo we took together as a couple and together. I find it funny our expressions. But eh it was how we were feeling at the time.

No comments: