Friday, October 7, 2011

Lead me home.

Last night
I remembered you
How we were so innocent and sweet
Such a sweet, fond memory about us

First loves are hard to forget,
Even harder to replace.
Have you waited all this time
To share a moment like this together.

Finally, I am beside another's soul
and not just anybody, you, its you!
not just another warm body
pretending they know who I really am.
For you have given me the best love,
The eternal love,
There is not a thing I cannot share with you
The truth and understanding always holds ground
I am forever grateful
You have stood by me
And watched me fall, stumble, and crawl thru my life.
Without once criticizing, critiquing me or judging me


Your hands are wrapped around me
In the morning light,
I rise early to greet the dawn and prepare you meal
A meal that will fill that emptiness that is inside of you
with love, nothing but pure love

In my dreams my mind circles with thoughts of you
running in the water on the beach
flying over the hills thru the canyon
Tossing half melted snow balls
drifting
Such vivid and in the colors
of rainbows are my future hopes
To share with you

And then when the day is over
Soundly I sleep
Beside someone who has known me more than half my life
I am glad I have gone beyond the wooden fences of my mind
Towards another pasture
Crossed the river
I will not fail you.
This you can be sure.

As I walk towards the next chapter in my life
With ever open and grateful arms
I wish to have you there
I do not know the future.
But I do know what is here
In my heart, in my mind, in my soul
Every beat, beats with love and gratidue.
For you are my friend,
You are my lover,
You are my ... Im not quite sure yet.

Your new home has lead me back to you.


Follow my blog: www.crislynsandisat.blogspot.com

No comments: