Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mumbo Jumbo

I'm so over this mumbo jumbo.
I need a real man, not a coward or a confused person.
Uuughhhhh, all this shits behind me now.
My life finally gets to start over, looking forward to some peace, joy and real love in my life from myself and god.

Devine love and self love is the only kinda love that can last a whole life time a love from a man or even friend has it's own limits.

I deserve way better than how I have been treated both by my friends and my X-Partner.

Never will I make the same mistake again.

To all interested men, I feel like I wanna wear a sign on my head that says I'm not interested at the moment.
I want so badly to just dedicate the next year to myself pursing my career and my passion. I need space. I don't want the distraction at the moment.

But in the future the way I see it....
If you have no job, no car, no money, no house to stay, no respect for yourself, no spiritual belief, no passion, no dream, no inspiration then you have nothing to offer me and there will be nothing I want from you.

I do not and cannot "save" anyone anymore. I don't have the time or the energy for it. I'm too busy "saving" myself!


Follow My Blog:
www.crislynsandisat.blogspot.com

No comments: