Monday, May 26, 2008

Birthday Party Sickness





Dear Diary,

So I went to my friend Nitai's birthday party and when I got there they where still making all the food. I decided that I would help out so I did. We made all sorts of appetizers and I ended up eating this pasta stuff that I thought tasted good. I went
home around 9 and when I got home I started to
get this really fucken killer headache and I had my friend massage my neck but it started to get soooooo bad that it made me nauseas and I ended up barfing it was totally gross. I came home took a shower, took some advil and passed out. I'm feeling alot better now nothing that movies and rest can't cure. It was good to go out and see people I haven't seen in a while. I hope to see more of Nitai she really is an amazing person. I feel greatful to have her in my life. I hope this year will be an awesome one for her. I wish her the best.

Love,
Cris






No comments: