Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fuck off and Leave me alone.

Dude don't you get it.
I don't want you in my life.
I don't want to have anything to do with you.
You are a horrible person and a horrible friend.
You are the most fucked up person I have ever known.
You used me.
I've never hated anyone as much as I hate you.
I don't really care what happens to you in your life.
I think the world is a better place without you in it.
I don't want to be your friend.
Don't say your sorry because it doesn't matter to me.
I've moved on with my life and I suggest you do the same.
Don't call me.
Don't write me.
Don't try to re-add me on myspace or facebook.
There is a reason why you aren't on my friends list.
That is because we aren't friends as far as I am concerned.
You are the worst person I know.
Selfish, Arrogant, an Asshole.
Go fuck yourself.
Leave me alone.
Don't tell me that you don't know what you did.
Don't tell me that you do not understand why I don't want to have anything to do with you.
It's simple you fucked with me in the biggest way.
Totally wasted my time not to mention the more than 2 years of knowing you.
I wish I never meet you.
I wish I could take it all back and never have givin you the time of day.
As far as I am concerned there was never and us.
I never loved you.
I just felt sorry for you.
You where and still are pathatic.
I can't believe how much anger and hate I have towards you.
I guess I have just been hanging on to it for the longest time because I always thought that it was wrong to hate people.
But I have realized that its ok to hate and be angry becuase when people do fucked up things like you do there is no turning back.
You are just like all those fucking fake as los angeles crowd that you hate. It's people like you who want to make me move away from California.
You're scum.
You suck all the life and fun out of people.
I hope you have a miserable life.
I hope you never find any happiness.
I hope you suffer for all the fucking horrible shit you have done.
One day you will look back on all the times we spend together and you will feel sorry for all the shitty things you have done to me, but it will be way to late to save yourself from becoming your own worst nightmare.
Fuck you.
Go fuck off and leave me alone.
That's all I have to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's sweet:)

Anonymous said...

who r you talking about...