Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Can't sleep



Dear diary,



I just feel like I want to write some more songs but its not coming out. I made some art piece today and hung it up over my bed to remind me of the things I want most in my life. I put it there to inspire me. I'm actually content right now in this moment. Besides the fact that I'm not sleepy. Maybe I should pick up a book and read till I doze off. Sounds like a good idea. I've been talking to lucano a lot today. He's a really good friend I should spend more time with him. He always somehow finds a way to put things in perspective for me. Its like he takes me out of my dreams and helps me focus on reality. Ill miss him when I leave los angeles. I just want more out of my life you know what I mean? I gotta call melbe tomorrow morning and tell her that we need to get more clients at work. Cause I need to make some serious cash. Dude I'm so broke right now you don't even understand... Anyways I played a little phone tag with Lynn today. When I heard the message he left it made me laugh and smile. I'm glad he enjoyed the email I sent him. Lol. I'm so strange sometimes. I feel my lifes on track though. Tom mailed me today I'm going to be in the recording studio on june 7-8. It will be a lot of fun. Oh I'm going to see Aisha on saturday night, I'm going up there to just hang and probably watched movies. I gave gemi my tickets to go see the cure for her birthday. I hope she enjoys the show.

Anyways I'm gonna finish up with my email and go to sleep.



Love ya,

Cris

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: