Sunday, July 6, 2008

Aaahhhh The Single Life












It's just so great to be single.

Do whatever you want.
When ever you want.
No one to anwer to.
I feel so free to do whatever makes me happy.
If I just want to stay home and chill I can do that.
If I want to get all dressed up and go out I can do that too.
For the first time in my life I'm actually really happy.
And it has nothing to do with a relationship.
I went out today with my closest friends Gemma and Candice.
We all went out to see my friend Nadir's band "Kingley" play.
It was pretty good. I think they came along way.
But my point is that its weird to see a guy you once dated.
And see into there life and think "wow this could have been my life"
Which is totally weird but rewarding.
I mean I dated the guy over the summer last year.
It was alot of fun but I choice a different path.
I'm greatful that we are still friends but still its weird to know that he's married.
Strange. But I have to say that being single feels good.
Rewarding almost.
I feel so fortune to see that I don't need anyone in my life to make me happy.

Anyways I'll talk to you later,

Love ya,
~Cris



No comments: