Sunday, July 13, 2008

{<<< Your Arms > >>}

Sometimes my life becomes such a blur,
And all of my feelings begin to stir;
And I get all mixed up inside,
And feel like I need a place to hide;
Someplace soft and safe and secure,
Someplace strong where I can be sure;
That I will be safe from all possible harms,
I’ve found no better place than in your arms.

There’s no better place than in your arms to be,
No other place would ever fit me;
You hold me till all my fears slip away,
And in your arms is where I want to stay;
You’re soft and strong and safe and secure,
And in your arms I can be sure;
Your loves like a shield that covers my soul,
Keeps me protected, makes me whole.

Your arms are my refuge my own little cave,
They shield and protect me,
And help me feel brave;
I love your eyes, your lips and smile so sweet,
Your walk and your talk from head to feet;
All of your character all of your charms,
Still there is nothing I love more than;
…Your arms

No comments: