Thursday, July 24, 2008

Open mics and friendly encounters

Last night christopher and I went to the Karma Coffee house to sign up for the open mic. It was very interesting. Christina ended up showing up and we all spent time together. After the open mic was finished we all went over to Cranes and hungout for a while. It was good to catch up with Christina I've forgotten how much I have missed her. I'm glad she is happy and I'm glad she has decided to put the past behind us and start fresh. After ww walked her to her car and said goodnight. I have to see her more often. I must make it a point to do so.

On our way home I felt I had a really good conversation with Christopher in the car. I feel soo strong about us. I love that we can communicate so openly. I appreciate that. We ended up making out in the kitchen it was so increadibly hott. That man gives me a fever I've never known. Its such a wonderful warm feeling I don't know how I've lived my life for so long with out the connection. It makes me brave it makes me stonger. We cuddled the night away.
Its a beautiful thing. When I woke this morning I had a lot on my mind I had to clear the air. Christopher made me a wonderful breakfast. I'm greatful for this moment. I am free in this moment. I am happy.

Grace brings contentment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TMI

kkthxbai2u