Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Missed Calls

It totally sucks to have a phone that is always off.
Today I missed a call from Lynn its like we play phone voice mail tag where I will call him ask how he is doing and he will call back just to tell me that nothing has changed lol.
I missed an important call from Melbe. Sucks when I miss so many calls.
Damn July 11th can't come fast enough for me.
I can't wait to plan my summer trip with Lynn it will be pretty cool to see where he comes from.
I would have loved to meet his grandpa he seemed like a interesting guy.
It was awesome to meet his mom and step dad in florida. Shooting guns with charlie was alot of fun. His cousins where pretty cool too good times.

After I got of work today I ended up just going over to Gemma's to hangout for a bit.
She just talked for a while and told me all about her crazy time with her mom and her ex. I think she shouldn't hangout with them anymore. That girl has way to much drama in her life. I wish I could help her out. I am glad she hangout with tom though we all went to dinner.
Its funny to see photos of when she first started dating tom till now.
He looks a million times better with the shorter hair and now that its dyed black it looks better than what it did before. Now I'm just hom chillin. I got a little bit of a stomach ache though.
I think its the food I had for dinner. :(

Anyways I'll talk to you later,

Love,
~Cris

No comments: