Thursday, July 31, 2008

Back to the Daily Grind & the dark knight

So I went back to work today after taking alitte mini vacation.
It was nice to just chill.
I'm having just the best time with Mr Jamison.
He's freaking amazing.
I woke up today Mr Jamison made me breakfast :)
mmmmm french toast.
I went off to work and did my thing.
I saw melbe for like the first time in a week.
I'm glad she is feeling better.
After work I meet up Chris at the movie theaters to see the Dark knight.
It was really really good.
Wow it was strange to watch heath play that role.
he got alittle crazy with it. He I think did a good job playing that part.
Over all I enjoyed it.
It I think was the best batman movie ever.
So this weekend is going to be alot of fun.
We are going up to Idyllwild, CA

View Larger Map

I love it up there.
It's going to be an awesome weekend.
I can't wait to get out of town and have a little honeymoon of sorts.
mmmmmmm the things we will do.

Anyways.

I'll talk to you later,

Love,
~Crislyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo! Go Idylwild!