Saturday, August 2, 2008

Idyllwild w/Chris Jamison







The Tahquitz Inn. Chris and I drove up here last night. In the car snow patrol was playing. It was such a calming feeling driving up the mountain. What a way to start the morning. I love the way his hands run through my hair when I first wake. He may be the best man I've ever been with. He's so amazing. Right now he's cooking me a wonderful breakfast. I swear I love this guy with ever piece of me.
Saturday We ended up just walking around town looking at things eating food.
Playing guitar and walking up the mountain Devils trail it was called. I thought I was going to die I could hardly breath. The elevation up there was like 8500 ft.
It was wonderful. Chris stopped me in my tracks and said "i know there are many levels of love, but i have to tell you that I LOVE YOU." It was funny to me when he said it cause I had just kinda took alittle sprint up the trail and I was completely out of breath when he said it. I said it back and I meant it. I feel so great with him.
Like I said before I feel like he's the man of my dreams. He took a step right out of my imagination and into real life.













Anyways talk to you later, <3 Crislyn

No comments: