Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Way You Make Me Feel

This is a poem that I wrote when I was single and looking for love, but now that I found it, it explains exactly how I feel right now.



"The Way You Make Me Feel"


I pull your hand, you don't hold back.

I kiss your lips, you gratefully accept

I squeeze your hand from the passion, you squeeze back

It's getting hot in the room; you take off your shirt because you're sweating

My breathing becomes heavy, your breathing is unsteady.

It's crazy how u can make my whole body quiver.

I quiver from the internal and external ecstasy.

My eyes can't stay open because of the breathtaking feeling that my body endures.

I try to conceal my screams by biting my lip, but that doesn't seem to work.

You grin because you notice how much control you have over me.

You bend down to kiss my lips as I try to maintain my sanity.

Sweat's dripping from your moving body.

You kiss my neck and grab it with your teeth.

That makes me go crazy, and you know it.

You hold my body close to u.

Now we are one thru mind, body and soul.

I can't feel anything around me but you.

I know we're not on earth anymore.

My body is limp as we spill all over the place.

You lie on top of me breathing heavy.

I'm returning from my high as I feel you kiss my forehead.

You whisper those three divine words.

I smile and say, "I love you too".

No comments: