Wednesday, August 27, 2008

58 things you dont really need to know about me

1] Have you ever showered with someone other than at school?
Yes, Oh the trouble I get into.

2] Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
Kinda. I have his number though I never call him.
But once in a blue moon we will text eachother so I guess that counts as communication.

3] Where was the first kiss you had with the last person you kissed?
The First Kiss I had with my boyfriend now was when he kissed me on the check at Crane's. That night I believe I kissed him back on the check.
But really the first make out session was when I stayed in his hotel sweet in anaheim. Our first make out session was sooo hott. Wow.

4] Who is your last text from and what does it say?
Nicole "Just got out of acupuncture...will call u in 10 to figure out the rest of day..."

5] Burger King or Wendy's?
Wendy's

6] Latest you stayed up in the past week?
I dunno maybe 1:00am Monday Night.

7] Where are you right now?
House Sitting for Melbe

8] Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Yes.

9] What were you doing at 9:30 last night?
I was probably sitting on the couch with christopher.

10] Are you listening to music right now?
Yes, Ben Harper

11] Was it a boy or a girl to text you first today?
It was a boy I know named Johnny. "R You Out"

12] What is the 7th text in your inbox say and from who?
Christopher "it is funny i just walked to my truck and stared at my phone thinking of you.... may your sexy legs enjoy the bubbles..Am glad my plug fits your hole :)"

13] Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Nah. I dont ever want a tat or anything other than my ears pierced.

14] How long can you go without your phone?
Maybe like an hour at the most.

15] Who was the last person you talked to on the phone & what did you talk
about?
Alice, eh she wants me to go hangout with her and her boyfriend.
But I'd rather just kick it at home and watch tv.

16] Who last called you babe/baby?
I dunno. I'm not sure Christopher calls me Baby.

17] Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
Ahahahahaha always.

18] Do you know anyone who is married that shouldn't be?
No.

19] If your ex said they hate you, you say?
i would say, "get over it."

20] Do you curse in front of your parents?
Ya all the time. Though my mom get's pissed off when I say Fuck.
She just really hates that word. I think its funny when she is angry.

21] What is your current annoyance?
Nothing at the moment I'm pretty chill.

22] Last time you saw fireworks, with whom & where?
4 of july. I was with paul and we where on top of my roof in tujunga watching the fireworks go off at verdugo hills highschool

23] Who did you last lay in bed with?
Christopher and Gus (the dog)

24] Are you afraid of roller coasters?
No roller costers are fun!

25] What would you do if your best friend told you they were moving?
I would probably help them pack. Throw a party. And plan to visit them soon.

26] Macy's gift card or Hollister gift card?
Macy's

27] Who pissed you off yesterday?
no one.

28] At what age do you want to be married?
Hopefully 35.

29] Where is your mom right now?
home probably watching tv

30] What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Probably play guitar or writing song. But right now I feel like just doing nothing.
I may watch alittle grey's antomy later.

31] Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
not on purpose. but yes i have some friends that i am drifting away from.
but that is more there choosing then mine.

32] When was the last time you felt unbearably guilty?
i dont really feel guilty ever! i guess that could be a probablem in the future.

33] Are you bored?
not really.

34] What girls can you tell everything to?
teri, alice, gemma, candice, aisha, melbe,

35] The last person you talked to on AIM/MSN?
im logged on now at the moment

36] Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with an A?
Yes

37] Can you play guitar hero?
i've never tried playing guitar hero

38] Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
cold- i hate being hot and sticky

39] What do you currently hear right now?
the flow of traffiic outside and some people walking down the street and talking

40] Three days in a hotel or NFL game tickets?
hotel... i hate nfl. blah gross

41] How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids?
35-37.

42] Would you rather watch football or baseball?
baseball. i fucken hate football.

43] Where is your number one person on your friends list?
christopher. hmm he is probably at a bbq or at crane's night out with the boys (rolling my eyes)

44] What's your ringtone?
diamond's on the inside - ben harper

45] Three things you did yesteday?
played guitar, had sex, ate food.

46] When a friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go?
let them go. if we become friends again. it will happen eventually.

47] Looking back, did you ever waste too much time on a someone that treated you bad?
hell ya. this douche bag i dated when i was like 19. i was with the mother fucker for like a year. well im glad it was only a year.

48] Have you ever kissed in the rain?
no i dont think i ever have.

49] Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
all the time :)

50] What are you doing tonight?
i want to watch my movies, clean, and paint!!!!!

51] Do you know anyone who is pregnant?
yeah. my friend nicole.

52] Do you still talk to the person you last kissed?
yeah. i will see him later :)

53] Does anyone hate you?
not that i know off.

54] Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
sure why not.

55] Do you want a small or big wedding?
small outdoor wedding just family and close friends

56] Who was the last girl you talked to?
Alice

57] Who was the last guy you talked to?
Christopher.

58] Have you ever kissed anyone who's named started with a R?
3 all totally not worth mentioning lol!

No comments: