Sunday, August 17, 2008

Missing My Boyfriend

UUUGGGGHHHHH,
sucks.
i just went like 1 week without seen my man.
he went to new york for work.
he came back into town on friday night.
we spent that night together.
and had breakfast the next morning at this place in sierra madre.
he came out to the birthday party saturday night.
he spent the night at my house with me.
it was wonderful.
last minute he decided to go to NC for the week.
i just miss him i guess.
i missed him for like a long time.
got to see him for a couple of days which is cool.
but now i go right back to missing him somemore.
but what doesnt help is that i dont have work this week.
so that will be alot of free time to spend thinking about him.
i guess i just feel abandoned.
i totally understand where he is coming from.
i just have so much fun with him when he is in town.
that i just want us to get on with our normal lives together.
instead of me just feeling alittle sad and alone cause he's not here to hold me.
and spend my time with.

oh well i'll stop complaining now.

anyways.

talk to you soon.


love,
~Crislyn

No comments: