Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Red roses Mean I love you.

I got home from a long night and found a wonderful surpise waiting for me. Christopher sent me roses today that said "I miss you, see you soon, love" man am I just the luckiest girl in the world right now or what?!? He is so amazing. I keep on waiting to wake up and have him not be real. But what's great is I know he does exsist. My dream man. I'm glad that my life has lead up to this point. Everything shitty that has ever happened to me in all the relationships I have had. Well all the shitty times are worth going thru cause now I feel I can apprecaite this wonderful man that has come into my life. I feel fortunate. I feel blessed. He makes me pretty much the happiest girl in the world. I wish for this moment and feeling to last forever. Anyways that's all. Goodnight. Love,
Cris

No comments: