Friday, June 13, 2008

Blackberry shit

My phones been fucking pissing me off lately. It just turns off whenever it wants the batter isn't dead. It has never been able to send MMS phone text messages. It just randomly deletes all texts and emails and phone logs. The zeros has never worked on this fucking phone. I mean shit when I bought it I paid like 34O for a fucken pieces of shit phone. Egh. I guess this is why I have decided to get a new phone. The problem is which one. I really want an iphone but it'll be a pain trying to text people. I mean I never call anyone these days I text everyone. I guess I could get used to it but I really need a new phone. Hmmm. What's a girl to do.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about getting the Tilt by At&t ... all the reviews I've read is it blows the IPHONE out of the water.

"Dartan"