Monday, June 2, 2008

Saturday Off

I went over to melbe's house in the morning and we decided that we where not going to move so we went down to the farmers market in santa monica and walked around got some really good fruit. We drove back to silver lake and melbe treated me to a manicure/pedicure it was really awesome. I haven't had my nails done in a really long time it was a pleasent treat. We meet up with andrea at jinky's on ventura, I had some french toast it was delicious. After that we went back to melbe's house and I decided that I wanted to bling out my phone which took some time. Went over to pauls house to watch alittle Moonlight. I'm totally addicted to that show now. At about 7:30 I drove out to go see Aisha. We all went to see Sex In The City which was pretty cool I guess. Then we all got hungry so we drove off to denny's to have a little late night snack/muniches. Drove off to Aisha's house and chatted abit and passed out. That's what I did. Here are some photos :



Melbe Driving to the beach.
Melbe dancing in the car like always. Us somewhere in Hollyweird.


Melbe and Andrea at Jinky's Cafe in Studio City
Me showing off my Manicure.
Kathy, Aisha and Me just getting out of seeing Sex In The City



mmmmm Munchies Late night denny's run


Content and decided what to eat
Who needs Silverware when you have your fingers


yummy hot wings

No comments: