Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Job


So I got this new job where I do bookkeeping and its pretty awesome.
I spend all day just hanging out with cool people and doing something that I'm good at its pretty cool. I'm actually happy again. I think working a lot helps me to put things in perspective. I'm glad that melbe hired me again. She's a really good friend and a good boss. She inspires me to be the best version of me that there is. I haven't seen paul in days so we decided to go eat dinner together. The famous ihop. Mmmmm breakfast. Anyways I'll talk to you later.

Love,
-Cris
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

Habitual Hunger said...

What the heck you have a blog and you didn't tell me i love reading the inner works of my friends mines.

~b

Habitual Hunger said...

minds not mines i'm retarted